Picture

Picture

Monday, January 18, 2016

Nothing Catchy

You´ll smile once more when your tears are dried,
meet trouble and swiftly rout it.
For faith is the strength of the soul inside,
And lost is the man without it. 

This last week was full of traveling. We only spent a little bit of time working in our area, cuz we had a bunch of meetings and other things to do. Therefore, it was a week of a lot of thinking. Also during my studdies, I got to Alma 18. I love the story of Ammon. My favorite verse comes from verse 10. 

10 Now when king Lamoni heard that Ammon was preparing his horses and his chariots he was more astonished, because of the faithfulness of Ammon, saying: Surely there has not been any servant among all my servants that has been so faithful as this man; for even hedoth remember all my commandments to execute them.


Ammon was such a faithful servent to the King Lamoni not only because he ´´remember[ed] all my commandments´´ but because he remembered them to execute them. That is our purpose here on the earth. We have to not only remember all of the commandments of God, but we need to execute them. If we stay faithful to this duty, the day when out Loving Father in Heaven calls us to his presence, we too will hear that ´´There has not been any servant among all my servants that has been so faithful´´  and we will have the same confidence and surity of Moroni: 

 I soon go to rest in the paradise of God, until my spirit and body shall again reunite, and I am brought forth triumphant through the air, to meet you before the pleasing bar of the great Jehovah, the Eternal Judge


I love all of you guys and testify that this life is a hard one, it was made that way for a reason. when we go through trials we just have to think, ¨Welp, it´s my turn. It´s my turn to show God that I really do want to be faitful, it´s my turn to be more faithful than ever before¨ our trials come so we can prove ourselves as ´´´faitful servants´´ 


Con mucho amor, Elder Jordan Beary! 👔
A bunch of old pics.











No comments:

Post a Comment