Picture

Picture

Monday, September 26, 2016

The End of an Era

Wow... Where to start

108 weeks of writting home, and this is the last of them..

My letter will be short and simple (like they always have been)
Ive came to realize that the simple things in the gosple are the things that truly help us through times of need. The simple act of kindness, love, caring, service, listining, or showing someone that you truly care has the potential to turn a life around.

I have been honored to be able to litteraly put on the name of Christ for these past 750 days and preach his gosple. I have seen the Lord`s hand in this work and have felt his guidance. I came to know what I`ve sang my whole life ´´I am a Child of God´´

All of us, at one point, lose our eternal perspective. The challenge is to regain it as quickly as posible. To help investigators, less active members, my companions, other missionaries, and myself recognize our eternal perspective has given me the opportunity to realize many great and wonderful things. It has helped my testimony grow to an unimaginable height. 

I think Doctrine and Covenents describes it best. 

 31 My people must be tried in all things, that they may beprepared to receive the glory that I have for them, even theglory of Zion; and he that will not bear chastisement is notworthy of my kingdom.

I know that this Church is truly the Church of Christ. I know that he has been down to the lowest of lows to help us reach the highest of highs. Joseph Smith saw God and his Son. He recieved an answer to his prayers. That changed my life, and the life of those I have came to love in these past 2 years. 
Ill never be able to express truly how I feel right now, and how I`ve felt. 
God lives, and he loves you. If you don`t TRULY belive that, get on your knees and look for the answer, then get on your feet and find it! 

I love you guys more now that I did 2 years ago, even though I haven`t even seen you.


See you in 10 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment