Picture

Picture

Monday, January 12, 2015

Tuesday at 11:30 at night, my 7 hour bus ride left for Salta so I could finish papers, that way ill be legal in this country. Once we got there I met up with an amigo de la CCM (shout out to Elder Ellis) Then we went and waited, and waited, and signed a paper, and waited, and waited, and answered a question or two. Then we got back on the bus and made the 7 hour trip back to my area. That was a long and kind of boring/useless day.

We had a good zone meeting on Friday, where one of the better looking hermanas in the zone told me ¨Elder, me gusta su corbata(SWORDFISH TIE NEVER FAILETH!!) Then at night, we made the 1 hour and 15 minute adventure out to a guy named Hno. Leborio. He wasn´t home, we think he might be dead because he is really old.

Saturday was my comps last lunch with our investigador we baptized. They made millinesa and it was awesome. Then they swapped words of love and thanks for eachother, it was really nice.

Sunday, E´Echeverria and E´Connolly packed up their stuff. Elder Ech finished his mission and Elder Connolly had 7 months here, so they were both definitely leaving. Church was in the night because a bunch of the members in the ward got back from their temple trip to Buenos Aires in the morning. We had 7 Investigadors come and it was Silvias 3rd, so she is ready for her baptism this saturday!

Today, at 3 we were in the bus termanal, Elder Echeverria left to salta, and Elder Connolly left to Tucuman to be a DL. Then after about 6 hours of waiting, Elder Hogge and I recieved our new companions. My comps name is Elder Iongi, He is a Tongan from Portland. We immedietly became friends, and I have a feeling that it will be a very successful transfer. 

Love you all and would love to hear from you. Enjoy some pics
Stay sweet- Elder Beary




No comments:

Post a Comment