Picture

Picture

Tuesday, July 7, 2015


Still clapping in front of every door (we don´t knock here) looking for more people to teach
This week in my studdies I read ´Our Heritage´ the book about the history of the church. It talks a lot about the pioneers and the early struggles of the church. It truly is amazing the things they went through. Most of the things could only have been done with the help and protection of God. If this weren´t his church, there is no way that most of the things that were done, could have been done.

I know that God is our Heavenly Father and I know that he is looking after each and every one of us every single day. He wants the best for us, thats why we have our families here on the earth, thats why we have commandments. 

Yesterday marked 12 years from when I entered the waters of baptism to make a covanent with God to always remember him. Although I don´t remember too much from that day, I do remember the decision that was made was mine. I do know that I willing chose to enter in this straight and narrow path that leads to salvation.

¨An interesting thing happens whenever you attempt to place your feet in Christ´s footsteps. If you really concentrate on trying to walk the way He walked-- Loving, caring, serving, and obeying each step of the way-- one day you´ll look up and discover that His path has lead you directly to the throne of God.¨

I love you guys and want you to know that I know this Church is true. 
SÃo que Jesucristo muri³ por nuestros pecados, y gracias a su expiaci³n, nosotros podamos ser limpios, y un d­a, vivir en su reino. 














No comments:

Post a Comment