Picture

Picture

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Early in the week I went on splits with elder Fuga. Didn´t do too much cuz we had Ward family night, but it´s always a good time being with that guy. Also, a member gave us chicken strips for lunch. Wow, wheres the ranch? 

It´s been super hot here in Yuto, and our fan burnt out like 3 months ago, so I haven´t been sleeping so hot (or ive been sleeping really hot, depends how you read it) But I bought a fan the other day, so we should be good now! 

We entered August this week, wow. My boy Ivan Brooks got engaged. (Called it). 

Church got moved from 9-12 to 9-12, but starting with sacrament meeting, we surprisingly had 22 people there! 
Ive been complaining about an ingrown toenail for like 2 weeks, and a member wanted to see it. I showed him and he said it was a bug that entered into my toe and laid eggs, so thats fun. He did some basic surgery and removed it for me. (Don´t worry, I left out all of the gross pics. Let me know if you want to see them!) 

We´ve been on a hunt for a good place that sells Milanesa sandwiches because we are tired of the place we go to, but so far we haven´t had any luck.

For P-day we went to the Rio. It was cool. Pics to come. 

I finally got my bike back and it lasted a whole 3 hours before the peddle fell off....... Its okay though, our butts already hurt alot from the 3 hours we were using them.

a few quotes i like to finish off the day

¨You should smile once more when your tears are dried
meet trouble and swiftly rout it
for fait is the strenght of the soul inside
and lost is the man without it¨

¨Christ has no hands but our hands
To do His work today.
He has no feet but our feet
To lead men in His way.
He has no tounge but our tounges
To tell men how He died.
He has no help but our help
To lead men to His side.
What if our hands are busy
With other work than His?
What if our feet are walking
Where sin´s allurement is?
What if our tounges are speaking
Of things His lips would spurn?
How can we hope to help Him

Or hasten His return?¨










No comments:

Post a Comment