Picture

Picture

Monday, September 7, 2015

Last week in a jif

I finished my first journal in the mission! Had lots of lessons. Had a really really cool magic trick, I threw the card in the air and it landed in the kids book of mormon perfectly revealing that it was his card. Wow que mago que soy. Went on splits with our DL and I had a good time with his comp Elder Barbaran. I petted a puppy into a deep sleep and it feel off my shoe.  Bryan got baptized!!! Also fighting some probs with the comp. sunday was a conference and it was good. Elder hales and cook both gave solid talks. 

This week also in a jif

They painted our pension so we slept on the floor for 2 days. Played a ton of ping pong during pday and sadly i lost 1 match. I had to give a lesson during our district meeting. then had a 4 hour lunch with alejandro. Gave my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd blessings in my life in 3 days. Zone leaders showed up for our weekly planning and got mad. made cinnamon rolls. Gaspar got baptized! fighting with the comp some more. lots of personal study cuz my comp doesn´t like to get out of bed on time. 


Hope all is well with you guys and I hope that Ill send a better email next week! 

pics

cinnamon rolls.

soccer with the zone, and another zone

gaspars baptism



elder cardoso (My DL. We are great friends and we both share a love for the ties)

gaspars baptism





No comments:

Post a Comment