Picture

Picture

Monday, November 23, 2015

November 23, 2015

Sorry guys I really suck at writing. I like to read everybodys email and respond, and then at the end I finally write my weekly letter, but I usually don´t have too much time to do it!
This week was a week of SERVICE
Tuesday we did about 4 hours of service in the A.M
A less active lady told us that she had some dirt in the back that she wanted us to bring in to the house (Yes, the people here have dirt floors) So we go out back and... nothing...? She gave us 2 shovels and an ax and told us to start carving away and this giant natural mountain/hill. she wanted us to take out all of the dirt and put it inside to level out her floor, so we did. Then we went back two days later to do more, and we still aren´t even close to done.....
Wednesday we had a conference with out Mission President and his wife. We talked about the importance of the families and how we should be super focused on finding/baptising/and completing families! Then we watched a video about Jesus talking to the Woman at the Well and the first thing he did was tell her to go find her husband and bring him to listen.
I also had to juggle in front of everybody and we ate Tacos (fun fact, every country below U.S.A don´t just eat mexican food) First taco in 14 months and it was fantastic
Friday I went on splits with an Elder Jensen (from St.G) in his area. He just got transfered to his area on emergency transfers and had been there for 4 days, lets just say we were a little lost for about 90% of the day (his comp had to do 3 baptismal interviews so we had to stay in his area). But we were able to apply the importance of the families and talked to a recent convert with 5 of his family members that don´t usually listen to the lessons, and the ALL accepted a baptismal date!!! 
Saturday we had the baptism of Camila Villasanti! it turned out super duper
Sunday Camila was confirmed, and I also confirmed that I am super alergic to cats, usually I say im allergic so I push them away, but this cat was super cute and playfull, so for about 15 minutes I played with it. Well about 15 minutes later it hit me, I could feel my throat sweeling, it was hard to keep my eyes open and my forehead was super itchy, but we got to the Villasanti´s and I washed my hands and face and they gave me some allergy drops for my throat and eye drops, after about 30 it was going away. It was a friendly reminder that I still hate cats!! (thats why I only send dog selfies!!)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! SEND ME PUMPKIN PIE!!!!!!
Reindeer antlers that my gma sent me. lol
Splits with Elder Jensen

 Baptism of Camila
Camila and us
Her little bro wanted to be baptized too! (on my side)
My boy Elder Cruz from the streets of Oakland CA
TACOOOOOOOOSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment