Picture

Picture

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sorry, not too much time to write!Â

This week was a long one, Not sure why, but yeah.
Went on splits with my boy Elder Fuga on tuesday!
Then on wednesday we went to Ledesma
Thursday we had our confrence with the pres and assistants.
Friday I was on splits with Elder Robins, our zone leader
Saturday had a relaxed day after finally getting my comp Elder Urbina back
Sunday I gave a talk, and I have to say, it went pretty well, we also had 4 investigators in church! We had choir practice at night, and im in charge, they don´t know that I have no musical abilities........

My studdies this week, I was reading about Abinadi. What an example he was to defend the truth even when he had the opportunity to take back everything he said to escape death.












No comments:

Post a Comment