Picture

Picture

Monday, April 25, 2016

Well I cant put a clever caption, idk what happened to my computer. Lets just hope we make it out of here before I lose all of my progress! 

This week was pretty solid. I want to talk about two things that I have realized this week! Lots of revelation and recognition.. (Im pretty sure that half of those words are spelled wrong. I forgot how to spell) 

First. To be self-sufficient. The church is putting a lot of emphesis on this. And its important! In my last week in Salta, we were on the bus headed home, and on the busses, you have to pay with a card, and a ticket will print out as a recipt. Well, this bus had ran out of paper, and the people had ran out of brains... We were on the bus for about 10 minutes watching the people get on. Everytime that the people got on the bus, the driver would tell them that there wasn`t any paper, but maybe they couldn`t hear, or that they weren`t paying attention, cuz only like 15% of the people understood. It was truly sad. There was a man that paid 5 TIMES before he understood what was going on! (side note, its not like you need the ticket or anything, the people are just used to it. the machine lights up with a bit green check mark when you pay) and everysingle person paid, and would put their hand where the recipt comes out, and wait, and wait, then tell the bus driver that he had ran out of paper.. 1 lady said thank you after the bus driver warned her that their wasn`t paper, then paid, waited for her recipt, paid again, and complained to the bus driver, and sat right in front of us. for the next 5 minutes she was complaining that she had to pay 2 times and she would yell to everybody that got on that there wasn`t any recipt paper.  My faith in humanity is slowly fading away.. 

Second. The hand of God! I was thinking today about how much God was preparing me to come to this area. when I got here, I was already ready. I didn`t have to go through that slow week of learning. I knew where the things were and where some people lived. So it was easy to just get going and work! Ive been able to help my companion a lot in this aspect. to know where things are in the middle of the city, to be able to buy stuff and pay for our bills, ect. They are small and simple things, but its true, God prepared me a lot to come here and just be able to work! When I was in Yuto and we had to do a lot of splits, I didn`t completly know why and it was annoying.. But now it all makes sense and I`m sure it will make even more sense the further down the road that we go.! 

Pics! Enjoy! 

They call all of the northamericans Yankees.

Elder(Daddy Yankee) Beary










No comments:

Post a Comment